Monday 25 June 2012

Joy to my world...

World Peace ☮

I know that it  is very important - but in my own little world, I also seek for simple things that brings me happiness, today.


Recently, I casually mentioned to hubby a $9 fleece blanket I saw in Kmart, that'd be great while watching TV. That same night Rich made a quick dash out. When we were ready to watch a movie that cold Melbourne evening, the blanky was there.  Awww. Simple, humble things brings joy into my heart.



 
Simple $9 fleece blanket from Kmart.




It was a dimly lit restaurant and I did not want to use my iPhone flash. This is just samples of the awesome food of The Blue Room in South Melbourne. The steaks, hot chips, wedges, salad and the saganaki = oh joy,joy, joy!





Took this photo of my godson Joe's birthday cake. The vibrance of the colours easily makes one forget their problems.





Close to where we live is a small roast chicken business. One holiday afternoon after watching marathon DVD we drove around for something to eat. We did not know what exactly we want, but we decided to get some freshly roasted chickens. The peas, the chips and the chook tasted of freshness and love. Hit the right spot. Just what we need at that time.♥














A cute bracelet for someone who loves to cook and eat. Got this a few days ago. A reminder that my kitchen rules! ☺♥

This never fail to make me smile. I know how it feels! Mitt Romney checking Twitter at Sunday School! This photo was shared by his son Tagg in his twitter account! It is hilarious! I just love it!!! I love Mitt!!!







Who doesn't love J & K? Rich and I have regular movie dates and he loves 3D! Would you believe it actually made me tear up? Yep. Close to the end. ♥♫

















Date dinners. Rich and I love this Chinese-Vietnamese Restaurant in Footscray. It tastes very similar to what Filipinos prepare. Lately, we eat out 3x a week because it was more convenient straight from work than slave away in the kitchen.



There aren't too many steakhouses in Melbourne that are consistent and manage to deliver when it comes to serving up a good old fashioned, honest steak, cooked well to the temperature that is requested, with all too tempting sides like char-grilled vegetables, thick-cut chips and crispy fried onion slivers - all for a reasonable price that won't hit you in the hip pocket. Hmmm maybe a bit, not much but oh so worth it!  Squire's Loft CBD.









Alright time to finish this entry. Can't resist but put this in --->

This actually crack me up. Made me smile. Not really gave me joy but hey, I saw this when I was feeling not so kind to someone. But I always tell myself:  I'll probably be more rude if I am in her situation if I am living her life.

So I let it go.

I strive to be happy, it is not always easy but it happens and I like the feeling. ☀


No comments:

Post a Comment