Monday 25 June 2012

SPF - 15

SPF-15. This not about sunscreen protection. We Melbournians are under attack of the icy pole monster so sunscreen is the last on our minds these days. Unless of course we dream of going to the tropics and keeping a reminder to stock up. Meanwhile this is not the case.


I just needed to get 3 things from the Supermarket.

Soymilk,
Potatoes


and Fish.






But as always, as in the history of everytime  - I end up with 15 more other stuff. Ask Buding, she knows.

This time is no different. Aside from the 3 mentioned, I ended up with the makings of scones, European Deli Sandwiches and meat loaf. I also managed to get some other stuff that I might need in the near future: say...canned corned beef... Oh my.☺

But I just go with the flow☺. Pantry is growing and whenever I am not well enough to venture past our porch, I have some things inside that helps me whip up something scrumptious. ♨ ☺ ♥

Menu for tonight:
Potato Gratin (this time, will not put bacon )
                             Pan fried fish fillets
                             Garden Salad
                             with freshly baked scones, served with cream & jam.
Oh la la.
***

2 comments:

  1. I always like it when my name pops up wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I try to mention you more often. Although I am sure you are too busy with you Koreanovelas! 😄

    ReplyDelete