Friday 22 June 2012

It continues...

I love travelling to new places but I also love to go back to my past and visit the places that once, twice and many times in my life made me smile.

 The sights, sounds, tastes and smell of a visited place stays with me for a long time. Some urges me to go back, some makes me stay put but most of the time I like to savour again. Otro mas!

 I like keeping a journal of where we have been but lately I just put them all in a safe spot to go over  and organize one day. It is one of those "someday list".

 
This is me in Budapest. Just coming out of their subway. Somehow all subways are the same. I was not nervous at all though I was warned. Rich was with me and hey, I am Pinay. I am used to going to dodgy places.☀
 
 This one here is in Budapest. It kinda look like it's straight from a Potter movie. Harry, not Beatrix.☀


 
 
This was taken in Bled, Slovenija. It is such a sweet place. I do not know how to describe it better than sweet. We love it there and we will be back!
Just a quick post to say that I am mindful of my blog and I will try to be current! ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment